Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Final Release - Ready to move in
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
We are delighted to offer you 86 brand new apartments, but we are not asking brand new prices!
Balanced Investments are a NZ Property Awards 2017 award winning NZ Developer with 20 years experience.
Whitaker Park Central is located on the boundary of Auckland Central and Grafton. This location enjoys close proximity to Auckland Domain, Auckland Hospital, Auckland University, AUT and all the other CBD amenities. Just a short walk down to Queen Street for shopping and to enjoy cuisine from the world. Also being right near the motorway interchange means you can be in Newmarket in minutes.
In a stroke of architectural genius, 8/10 Whitaker Place is being rebuilt and the interiors refurbished to an exceptional standard with beautifully detailed, high-quality fitouts. Levels 1 to 8 will be ready to occupy.
- Prices start from $645,000 up to $1.089 million for the Penthouses
- Choose from 57m2 one bed to a 98m2 2 bed 2 bath
- High quality fit out with floor to ceiling windows
- Low body corporate means great for investors or long term residents
- Lovely views of Auckland Domain, Rangitoto and AK Harbour
- School zones include Auckland Boys Grammar, Ponsonby Intermediate and Newtown Central Primary.
Come and view the high-end finishes and quality living for yourself.
February/March 2018 Summer Special! A $10,000.00 furniture voucher will be given to you if you purchase the property during these months. Terms and conditions apply
Open Home Saturday 1-2pm
For more details visit the website: http://www.whitakerparkcentral.com/
- Designer Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Bathrooms
- Combined Lounge/Dining
- Excellent Interior Condition
- City Views
- Urban Views
- Park Views
- City Sewage
- Town Water
- Public Transport Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
Parking available to purchase